Monday 26 January 2015

Birthday fun weekend!



This week I had a little bit of technical difficulties with the camera I usually use so the pictures aren't the greatest quality! 

This weekend was my parent's birthday! Yes, both born on the same day (very convenient) :)  My dads not that into the whole flower thing so I decided I would work with my moms favorite style and color of her birthday centerpiece! 

Yellow is my moms favorite color, her favorite flower is the sun flower, and because those aren't in season I decided to work with these mini gerbera daisies which sort of look like little sunflowers. I used a European hand tied technique in a clear vase which causes the stems to create that twist effect, I think it looks pretty cool on the table.  Check em' out!!!  ❤






Have the happiest Monday everyone  :) 


Sent from my Sony Xperia™ smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment