Monday 5 January 2015

WELCOME!

Well hello there!

For those who are unaware of my existence, I will start this blog off by telling you guys a wee bit about myself. Well, my name is Kimberlee Paige Malin, I was born and raised in St.Albert, Alberta, my favorite color is green, I'm a hockey fan, and I love pizza more than I love most things. And those of you who don't know me, I find me at my best while working with flowers, which is the reason for me writing today. It all started when I was 13 years old, my parents opened up a little flower shop called Lazy Daisy Flower Boutique, although I was young, I took to designing bouquets and arrangements quite naturally. Even after my family has since moved on from the shop my love for flower arranging still remains strong. It's been too long since I have been able to share my love of flowers with people, so here's where I am going to start. The purpose of my blog is to share one of my creations with you every week. I truly feel flowers are a timeless gift that are sometimes overlooked by bigger and grander gestures. My goal is to be able to personally design something for you, or your lover, or friend,  or whomever may need that extra something in their life. I hope you guys enjoy the different styles and designs I have to show you, and always feel free to make suggestions on future designs! :) 

Love Always,
Kimberlee Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment