Monday 2 February 2015

February :)


<3
Everywhere I go it seems that a lot more people are viewing my posts, I have gotten a lot of compliments so far on how much they like my work! I’m so thankful to all of you that have taken the time to appreciate something I love to do! That being said, it’s February and the stores are covered with hearts and pink and red roses. Make sure you keep looking back this week for some sweet little Valentine’s Day designs. If you have any inquiries for Valentine’s Day please contact me at kimberleepaigemalin@gmail.com


This Week we celebrated my boyfriends’ mama’s birthday, so much fun, probably too much fun !  But I decided I was going to go a little outside of the box and create something I never have before. In the photo below you will see my sweet daisy ball. As soon as I saw the base for this arrangement, I knew exactly what I was going to do with it. I used a clay pot topped with faux moss anchoring a wooden dowel and the daisy ball I have created on top. I accented with a cool beetle juice striped bow and the letter N (the first letter of her name) to top it off with that extra “wow” factor. I was pretty proud of this display! Ch – ch eck it out !



I also designed these next two pieces that would work PERFECT for a valentine’s display. As mentioned before I will have a V-Day special on some cool cost effective arrangements coming SOON ! Any requests or comments you can send directly to my E-mail 
( kimberleepaigemalin@gmail.com ) or in the comments below




HAPPY FEBRUARY xox

No comments:

Post a Comment