Monday 12 January 2015

My Sweet & Simple Wedding Weekend Project

Hello Beautiful People !

Everyone loves weddings! This weekend I took on the challenge of creating some simple, elegant bridal pieces. The cool thing about doing bridal bouquets and arrangements is you can be totally outside of the box or very simple, both can look amazingly beautiful on that special day. I’m hoping to show you guys some fun colorful designs but for this weekend bridal project I kept it classic, beautiful, and budget friendly.

The white rose is traditionally considered the “wedding flower”. This flower is romantic and beautiful on its own which is why I decided to make my first bride bouquet with 24 white roses. I accented each rose with a small pearl and pink ribbon handle instead of adding fillers and greenery. This type of bouquet will look beautiful with any bride, and will be sure to accent perfectly and not over power the bride. 

Bridesmaid bouquets should be sure to not outshine the bride’s bouquet, and I believe should always be a little bit different. I decided to go with white hydrangeas and a few white roses. Hydrangeas have always been one of my favorites to work with because of the large volume of sweet little blooms on just one stem. Hydrangeas also have great big beautiful leaves on them which works as greenery on your arrangements or of course in this case, my bridesmaid bouquet.  I again, accented this bouquet with a pretty pink handle to match the bride.
 Centerpieces are my Specialty! I love them! For those of you who follow me on Instagram (kimberleemalin) you may have seen some of my work in the past. Centerpieces are one of the things in a wedding that catch your guest’s attention. This centerpiece is what I would consider to be very pretty, matching my bouquets, I have tied a simple bow around the vase to match the theme of my flowers.

Well That's It ! there is my simple wedding weekend wrap up! be sure to let me know what you think in the comments below, or contact me at Kimberleepaigemalin@gmail.com ! I hope you enjoyed my first post! I can't wait to get my hands on some more flowers this week :D
- Kimberlee Paige.

No comments:

Post a Comment