Monday 19 January 2015

Momma's choice weekend project



Hey Guys ! Welcome back!

This weekend I decided I wanted to do something with a little more color. One of my favorite color trends right now is bright pinks with lots of greens and accenting with something GOLD ! My first project was a bouquet with a gold vase and a variety of  pink flowers with an assortment of greens. love having flowers like this in my house because it stands out, no matter who comes to your house its sure to get noticed. 

This next piece is one my beautiful mother requested! This type of arrangement is one I have fun doing, and looks great with my Mom's cozy decor!  An arrangement like this is awesome as a gift because its easy to transport! Check it out! Always feel free to toss me a quick e-mail, or comment. 


I just want to end this week with a quick thank-you for everyone who has checked out my first post! I almost have 400 views! I have received such great support and feedback off of one post I can't wait to show you more !



See you next week !

No comments:

Post a Comment