Monday 23 February 2015

Another week, Another Post !



GOOD MORNING!

This week I have decided to post not what I’m doing but why I’m doing it all. It all came very clear to me this weekend when I did a few deliveries and after a few laughs, hugs, and tears, I realized no matter how large or little my profit is, at the end each order if I can achieve the ultimate goal of making someone’s day or week a little bit better I have done my job. The way I see it, flowers are a timeless gift, some people have this idea of giving the gift flowers is a waste based on the fact that in a week or two these flowers will die. Yes, flowers don’t last forever but that feeling that someone thought about you enough to make such a simple, sweet gesture will last a long time. 

I ended the day doing a personal delivery to my biggest inspiration, my sweet grandmother. Someone that has been my biggest supporter from the day I was born. My grandma has been to every dance recital, soccer, ringette, and hockey game. She has never missed a birthday, Christmas, or any day important to me. Bringing her flowers every week and achieving that genuine smile is only a fraction of what she means to me.

A few years ago my grandma has suffered a stroke and has since been put in a nursing home, I walk in and some of the residents don’t have what my grandma has, No one to visit, and no one to think of them each day. Now I bet you if you think quickly right now there is someone that you care about that doesn’t know you are thinking about them, and they should. If that be flowers, great! I can help you out with that, but above all, just let them know, somehow. My decision to move forward with my little company has allowed me to be an even just a small part in making someone smile, and that’s cool with me! 


Thank you all again for your support in my new project!  Up next is Easter (my favorite day to do flowers!) If you are interested in a centerpiece for your Easter table please feel free to request an order @ kimberleepaigemalin@gmail.com  check out some Easter centerpieces I've made for my mom!



Have a great week everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment